Mystic Myst Premium Hemp-Derived CBD Smokeable Flower
The CBDR Hemp Company™️ Welcomes an incredible New Strain to CBDR Hemp's Lineup of Premium Smokeable Flower; Mystic Myst Premium Hemp-Derived CBD Smokeable Flower. The Closest Comparable Strain to compare it to would be Cannatonic.
Mystic Myst is a unique hybrid strain specifically known for its low THC content and high CBD content. A cross between a female MK Ultra and a famous G13 Haze male, it produces a relatively short-lived, mellow high that is also uplifting and powerfully relaxing, thanks to the high CBD content. It is said, Mystic Myst can be used to treat pain, muscle spasms, anxiety, migraines, and a wide variety of other physiological and psychological symptoms. Most phenotypes present with a slight earthy odor and a mild, sweet, vaguely citrusy flavor.
Contents: Aside from High CBD Content & Almost Non-Detectable THC, there are various terpenes in this strain that are responsible for enhancing its effectiveness and flavor. These are as follows:
• Myrcene – A fragrant terpene responsible for giving the product an herb-like scent.
• A/B Pinene – Terpene responsible for adding a pine-like aroma to cannabis (and other plants). Also acts as an anti-inflammatory, bronchiodialator, memory aid and neural stimulant (improves alertness).
• A-Bisabolol– Works as an anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant and antibacterial terpene.
• Guaiol – Used for hundreds of years as an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
• B-Caryophyllene – Spicy terpene resembling the taste of black pepper. Effective as an anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, analgesic, anti-anxiety, cancer inhibitor and even reduces alcohol cravings in addicts.
• D-Limonene – Creates a citrusy flavor and offers benefits as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, ant-cancer and enhances metabolism.
• Tested for purity
• No heavy metals, microbes, fungi or other contaminants
• Fertilizers and nutrients vary per strain. Blends are proprietary and therefore not available to the public.
Everything we provide to our customers is the Highest Quality, Hemp-Derived Products containing less than 0.3% of THC on a dry weight basis that is grown in strict compliance with Section 7606 of the 2018 Farm Bill Act.
THIS PRODUCT HAS NOT BEEN TESTED, EVALUATED, OR APPROVED BY THE FEDERAL DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO TREAT, DIAGNOSE, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASES.